Friday, March 29, 2013

Limit the excuses.

So it turns out that I didn't end up training at the gym.  I got too caught up with something I was doing at school, and by the time I decided to head to the gym, it was already too close to a meeting I had to attend.  I got home around 10.30pm.  Because I had made a commitment though, I decided I should still try to do something.  Everyone should own a skipping rope, a few dumbbells and I'm sure everyone has a mirror!  Although it was a very half-hearted workout and I didn't even break that much of a sweat, I was able to use my available resources for a few rounds of shadow boxing, some pushups, and did reps of triceps dips on a low lying table that I have (didn't skip because of the knee).  All this to say, limit your excuses when it comes to staying active.  Even if it's 'not a real workout', something is better than nothing. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home